The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 36 of 48
Previous 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 48 Next
#58 reporting a 2.5lbs loss this week, so that's the pound I put on last week plus another 1.5!! So it just shows not to get despondent if the scales go up occasionally. My BMI is now 25.2 according to the progress tracker, so nearly at a healthy BMI - maybe by next week?

I'm feeling a bit more confident of reaching my Easter goal of 9 stone now - another 2.5lbs to go.
@RobMorris That's good still going down.

@LUVLEEJU Don't get disheartened have you measured your waist you could have lost inches?

This week I have lost 3lb. I'm happy with that. Soon going to see 15 st disappear off the scales I hope.
#52 susbut65 reporting in.Well done to all still losing :like: I'm feeling a little sorry for myself this week. Was 61.7 last week - went up to 63.0 K following a weekend of feasting :razz: and have only dropped back to 62.7 :doh: But hey ho I'll try not to dwell on it (can always do a 4:3 :bugeyes: ) :sleepy:
#78 checking in. 90.7 kg today. Getting close :)
#88 checking in today! Weighed in at 125.6 after a feast day (boo-yah)!! My "happy scale" weight is 127.6, but I think it's trying to catch up, I haven't seen 127 on the scale all week! Pretty stoked on that, but my running isn't going as well. Kind of slacked, felt unmotivated last week, so I'm repeating my 8/2 run/walk week. Which puts me off my target of running 30 mins straight by Easter. That's ok, though. Even if I don't hit my goal, aiming for it has still led me to improve!
Still hovering at around 10stone give or take a pound or so
ayamagali wrote: #88 checking in today! Weighed in at 125.6 after a feast day (boo-yah)!! My "happy scale" weight is 127.6, but I think it's trying to catch up, I haven't seen 127 on the scale all week! Pretty stoked on that, but my running isn't going as well. Kind of slacked, felt unmotivated last week, so I'm repeating my 8/2 run/walk week. Which puts me off my target of running 30 mins straight by Easter. That's ok, though. Even if I don't hit my goal, aiming for it has still led me to improve!

@ayamagali I LOVE your term HAPPY SCALE weight. I think we all have one of those
No 22 here. Yet again despite three successful liquid fasts I've stayed the same. I think the only way I'm going to lose weight is to get the carving knife out!!!
I am so envious of those of you managing to lose 2-3lbs in a week. I'm still taking the scenic route despite having cycled every day this week & keeping below my TDEE. I have lost one pound so not even below 13 stone yet. It's very disheartening & it is impossible now to meet my Easter Challenge goal but I still might be able to get to 12 stone 12lbs which would mean I have finally lost 3 stone since starting to try & lose weight in January 2013.
wildmissus wrote: No 22 here. Yet again despite three successful liquid fasts I've stayed the same. I think the only way I'm going to lose weight is to get the carving knife out!!!

@wildmissus What good will your OH be to you once you used the carving knife on him? Lol
@isis My scales are banished to the garage until
good Friday but I've a feeling its not going to be good news
The Easter bunny is not going to be happy with us
3 and no eggs, well not the chocky variety.
:clover: :clover:
Ooh, nearly forgot to add my weekly weigh in.

Another 2 pounds off. Am now 11:2

Bean :grin:
image.jpg
(30.87 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
I'm up a little bit this week. It's going to be a stretch to get to my goal, but I'm hoping to at least get close!
#11 popping in to say that my weigh in this morning puts my trend weight at 66.8kg meaning I've just 300g to go to my goal weight! Looking hopeful for Easter!!
So, a confession here...

I've totally fallen off the wagon/lost the plot the last three weeks or so... Too much going on with family, work. Been failing FD's.

I did weigh last week (23rd?) and was half a pound up. Didn't even weigh last Friday :frown:

But...!

Start new job tomorrow and feeling excited/motivated overall. I've made my packed salad lunch for (FD) tomorrow - 102kcal. I don't usually do lunch on a FD but I've worked with this lot before (and don't want to fall back into the 'baguette from Morries' brigade). More of an excuse than lunch!

I've also made a veg curry for tomorrow's dinner, 187kcal total and it may do both of this week's fasts (depending on how hungry I am tomorrow night).

Hopefully back on track for the last few pounds.
Let the records show that this morning, a whole day before my official weigh-in day, I saw 13stone 3.6lbs on the scales......whoop whoop!! If it stays the same tomorrow, that will be around a 3 to 4lb loss this week!

Just throwing it in there because am fairly sure the scales won't be as kind tomorrow, sadly!

Personally, I think they should be extra nice to me tomorrow, on account of the fact I suffered a Mother's Day industrial injury today in the kitchen! Was cooking a yummy roast, when I opened the oven door with a bit too much enthusiasm....pulled out one of the shelves a bit....& got splashed in the face with some hot fat......grrrrr! Boy, did that hurt - had to eat my lunch with a flannel held to my forehead....

Will be back tomorrow to record reality.........meanwhile all fingers are crossed!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Previous 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 36 of 48