The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

491 posts Page 4 of 33
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33 Next
We did our 8.2 k jog this morning. Sunny, not too cold and windy. I was very pleased that I felt energetic today and we only walked for very short stretches on the worst of the uphill. Produced loads of endorphins which should last another hour, when I can start eating.
20 mins on the Cross Trainer at level 6, it was easier than on Tuesday, which is progress I think :smile:
Thats surely a good sign @SianS!
I managed to do 45 mins of yoga today. Better than yesterday when I couldn't do a thing. Maybe thats progress as well.
Its weigh-in tomorrow. Am a bit worried :confused:
We have done a 2.5 mile walk in an hour. Better than our 1 mile walk last week!
Did my walking video this morning--2 miles in 26 minutes :smile: Have decided not to go to Strength class today--walking 1.6 miles in this frigid (7 degree F; -0 wind chill) weather just doesn't seem like a good idea, especially since I'm in my 70's and OH (80's) has a cold I'll probably catch.

I'll try to do my Strength work at home before going to my library volunteer shift--(it's right next door, so I think I'll survive the walk :wink:)
Just got back from a two and a half mile walk along the tracks. Negotiated our way around a cow which had escaped from her field - good job it wasn't the bull because I would have turned round straight away! Didn't walk yesterday because I had too much to do but still five walks in six days! :victory:
45 minute boot camp session. :dazed: Was one of the toughest I've done lately. One more day of boot camp and then a 2 day break! :victory:
Does walking with Diego for 30min count? ;)
I was all set to go jogging this morning, started out on the 5 minute walk and got about 2 minutes before it poured with rain. So turned round came back in and did my Maracaattack DVD instead. Will try a run again tomorrow.
Body Pump class done tonight - 3 sessions so far - Sunday morning to go!
Dull though it sounds (and is) 20 mins on the Cross Trainer at level 6...again.
Going for a walk later which will be about 6 miles, via a pub, well it is Friday. :smile:
Of course a walk with a dog counts, @Wolfie. We don't all have to do the same sort of exercise - just getting moving is good. :like: Well done, @SianS, on the cross trainer. I have to admit that boredom is the biggest obstacle for me when using the rowing machine - not that I've done that in a very long time! :frown: A six mile walk to go to the pub would make me give up drinking but well done to you! As for you @Madcatlady- don't you go wearing yourself out with all that bodypump training, good on you though for being so determined. :smile:
It's a lovely sunny day here so I will head out for a walk soon but it won't be six miles - more like two - but better than nothing! :grin:
@Stowgateresident I like my exercise to be mindless, something I don't have to think about. I time the Cross Trainer so I can watch 20 mins of Jeremy Kyle, however bad my day is I can always think "well at least I'm not on J Kyle". And the pub is halfway round a 6 mile walk, so 3 miles there then 3 miles home :smile:
Did my 25 minute jog instead today. Bit windy but at least no rain.
It was a dark and stormy night, then a wet and windy day. Trudged around Carlisle enough to get to 10,099 steps
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33 Next
491 posts Page 4 of 33