The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

244 posts Page 12 of 17
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17 Next
Re: Forum Fixes
06 Jun 2014, 22:40
I can see photos and Progress Charts now! I am a happy bunny! Many thanks to whoever fixed it. :grin: :smile: :grin: :smile: :grin: :smile:
07 Jun 2014, 08:45
This isn't really vital but my tracker tells me I have weight to lose but I am marginally below target and the graph shows this.
07 Jun 2014, 08:53
Hi @MerlinThe tracker is still showing your average weekly weight loss since starting as "Weight to Lose". Mine says .704 lb. when I have nearly a stone to lose. Still on the "To Do" list for the techies, I hope. :bugeyes:
07 Jun 2014, 09:39
Sadly no change for me. @fast_jason And whoever is on duty, infact login worse Fri+Sat because it eventually let's me put in my email address then won't let me "touch" on the password box.
Also because members couldn't read my reply I've had to put font size up to huge and now I can't see the end of a row on stuff like the tracker.
Main issue I'm not getting a login box at all never have when I come on this new forum!!!
07 Jun 2014, 10:08
@fast_jason my weight to lose is definitely not .367 lbs. perhaps the decimal point is wrong?
07 Jun 2014, 11:15
So now I can log in if I use Chrome on my Android tablet but not if I use the tablet's browser. It was fine until Wednesday.
07 Jun 2014, 11:19
I am actually unable to post a reply to @Wildmissusand her thread about the safety of 5:2 because the reply page shows larger than normal and so am unable to access the submit function as it is now out of view. Shrinking the page does not work you just get the same page only smaller.

Ballerina x :heart:
07 Jun 2014, 11:22
Ballerina wrote: I am actually unable to post a reply to @Wildmissusand her thread about the safety of 5:2 because the reply page shows larger than normal and so am unable to access the submit function as it is now out of view. Shrinking the page does not work you just get the same page only smaller.

Me too @ballerina sorry @wildmissus This forum is getting very annoying!!!
07 Jun 2014, 13:12
Sue.Q wrote:
Ballerina wrote: I am actually unable to post a reply to @Wildmissusand her thread about the safety of 5:2 because the reply page shows larger than normal and so am unable to access the submit function as it is now out of view. Shrinking the page does not work you just get the same page only smaller.

Me too @ballerina sorry @wildmissus This forum is getting very annoying!!!

@fast_jason has been able to fix this problem. It turned out that the issue was with the link wildmissus had posted. The link was so long that, because it had to fit on a single line or it wouldn't work, the page had to be very wide, which of course did not fit on most people's screens. Jason edited the post so that the long http: etc text is replaced by a hyperlink using the [url=the url you want to link to]some other text[/url] code.
You should be able to read and reply as normal now.
07 Jun 2014, 14:07
When I accessed the forum today on my PC running Windows 7 and the Opera browser I was greeted by the annoying cartoon. I filled in the login screen, but there was NO acknowledgement that I had logged in successfully. I clicked on the forum link and lo and behold, it greeted me with my screen name. But your average new visitor is not going to do this. They are going to leave forever.

You MUST respond to the successful sign in with an clearly visible acknowledgement and it must NOT be a popup as many people have their browsers set to block popups.

Also, if I click the "first unread post" link on a topic that only has one page of posts the system returns me to the main forum topic list! Very annoying.
07 Jun 2014, 15:19
I havn't had any problems at all. I must be very lucky as I automatically am logged in as soon as I press the Fast Day in my book on my ipad. I never log out - just close. Its a good job that all is well as I don't have the computer skills of many of you.
07 Jun 2014, 15:56
My weight record is a total nonsense! I also cannot input a correct weight! This also has thrown out my BMI. Can this please be corrected?
Thank you
07 Jun 2014, 16:58
judithn wrote: "Search" is not working at all for me today. Temporary, I hope???

Immediately after clicking the magnifying glass at the top of the screen hit the Enter key. Then put your search text into the center-screen seach fields that appear. Search seems to work OK after that.
07 Jun 2014, 19:02
Thanks @ADFnFuel it was a temporary glitch and seems to be back to normal :like:
07 Jun 2014, 23:28
A tracker query: I've given it some time incase it was a glitch that was being fixed, but so far my tracker doesn't show anything except my graph, it no longer gives me an estimated date of reaching target etc.
Possible reasons:
1. I had to register as a new person Annurca2 when the sites changed (problem with my old email), and I asked if you could combine my old record (Annurca) with this one, and maybe something went wrong.
2. I haven't ticked some box I need to.
If you can help, please do! I found the tracker really motivating, and I miss seeing my old one with the complete graph.
Thank you!
PS I set up a signature with this account, and that suddenly disappeared, that's what made me wonder if combining accounts didn't work.
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17 Next
244 posts Page 12 of 17