The FastDay Forum

Fasting with Medical Conditions

899 posts Page 27 of 60
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 60 Next
Re: fasting and CFS
27 Jun 2014, 13:22
Hi girlies,feel pretty ghastly today
Went to get some fresh air but felt like i was dragging myself thru a vat of treacle.
Phyl, yr floaters story reminds me..the day DD got married,we had a few major disasters..
One was that the security tag was still on DD's dress..we didn't realise until 20 mins before the service,when she put it on
Luckily she had another dress with her which she'd bought in a sale" just in case" - she was losing weight very fast at the time - So,she had to wear that,tho of course it meant she wasn't wearing what she really wanted (She still looked lovely. Complained afterwards to the shop that they hadn't removed it when she bought it and they gave her £100)....
Other stuff went wrong which is funny looking back ..
BUT what was really the most awful thing..the day after the wedding we were all still at the hotel ( we stayed thurs - mon,was fab) when Mum of the Groom admitted that she had been seeing really massive floaters for a long while...she kept thinking she saw big crabs! The best man is an anaethetist and he insisted she went to hospital,where she had to undergo an op... so just be careful Phyl, " keep an eye on it" ..silly pun but if they get bigger,go to yr doctor and get checked out. Grooms Mum ok now.
Sorry this was so long ..worn out after writing it,you will be worn out reading it..
going for a lie down now xx Take care chicklets xx
30 Jun 2014, 08:49
Phew blimey, that WAS long! Need to sit down now...oh I am :confused:

Well a few days have passed since that message, Candy. How are you two diddling today? Good I hope.

I've bean really lucky these past few weeks and have had energy to clear out the garage and the shed and tidy the office and try and get everything in place ready for the onslaught of loads of Funkos! Oh berlimey! Where are they all gonna go?! :shock: I hope the ME Monster doesn't creep up on me right at the wrong time (when the shipment arrives). Its always a worry isn't it.

I'm still waiting for my EORI number which is holding up my shipment (still sitting waiting for me at Stansted!) Its all stressful stuff isn't it...doh!

Anyway, hope you guys are ok. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Bean :heart:
30 Jun 2014, 08:54
Sounds like you're on a high at the moment Beanie so take care and don't push yourself too much. Can't wait to hear how your funko business takes off, even though I haven't got a clue what they are!!. Well done on all your hard work in setting yourself up and here's to a great successful future for you :like: :like: :drink: xx
30 Jun 2014, 08:57
Thanks so much @Callyanna I think I need all the help I can get!!

:bugeyes:
30 Jun 2014, 09:20
Good Funko luck bean@nursebean!
However @callyanna had hit the nail on the head..we get on a big excited high about something,the adrenaline runs wild and then we crash,so pleassssse be careful this week x
30 Jun 2014, 09:35
I know, I can feel myself running out of gas already. I shall try and take it steady today...like a snail!

:dazed:
03 Jul 2014, 11:05
Hi, I so hope everyone is feeling better today. AND that Beany hasn't disappeared under a pile of Funkos. :-) I've had a rather bad week and just haven't had the brain power to post.
Thanks for the reminder to get the eyes checked Candy. The last time I had a large increase I went to the doc and was basically told I'm just getting old. LOL well, I knew that already.LOL I am having quite a bit of difficulty though. Will try to make an appt. soon.

Yes Beany, eight inch wide spidies are one reason we moved back to Tennessee. Although mostly I missed the mountains and seasons. Getting hit by three hurricanes in one summer reinforced the idea of moving inland.

Really hope everyone is having a much better day. Hugs Phyl
03 Jul 2014, 15:15
So you don't have big spiders in Tennessee then Phyl? I always remember when I was in Australia visiting my sister, we came across a spider and had to ask a complete stranger to come in and take it out! Never mind being attacked by a strange man, we just couldn't have a spider in the house! Anyway, the guy just laughed at how we thought it was a big spider. It was minuscule to the ones he was used to! We were such a pair of girly girls!!

Well, as mentioned in another tent, I have had my hair cut today and spent and hour and a half in the hairdresser's chair. I'd never had this particular guy before and he was such good company...so entertaining, that the time just flew. I left my hair in his hands, let him do what he wanted...and was very pleased with the result :)

How you doing today? Candy is very quiet. Sending hugs your way

Bean :smile:
03 Jul 2014, 19:12
Hi my lil CFS chums x love yr pic Beanibobz@nursebean
Only calling in briefly,feel a bit drained.
Fell over today..i used to do this a lot but it hasnt happened for eighteen months
I was hoping that fasting had made my balance better
Am ok ..i never really hurt myself,but it only takes one fall to knock my confidence again..i am always a bit wary when out coz am clumsy and a bit disorientated..
Oh well once in 18 months isnt bad ,but its a shock,one min walking along ..next thing ar** over t*t..
Hope you guys are feelin brighteyed and bushy tailed or at least half human today!
Big huggles xx
04 Jul 2014, 10:46
Hi Beany, love the hair!!! Yes we have some big spiders here, but mostly in the one to two inch variety. Most are much smaller, but still make me squirm. :-) that's what I expected to find when Deidre woke me saying theirs a huge spider in my room. Boy,was I surprised to find a monster!! I don't think I could live in Australia , just too many spiders! LOL I think folks that live there are very brave indeed. Hope you are having a great spidie free day!

Candy, how are you today? Any ill effects from your tumble? I HATE it when that happens! I use a cane when walking outside. I started using it early because it was the only way I could walk. Leaning on it and dragging my legs, but I still use it because I never know when my left leg is going to collapse, or my balance is going to abandon me.
When I first started using it I was in my forties, my hair was starting to gray. An older lady asked me is my hubby was my son!!??? Then I went into a shop and the lady asked if I was old enough for the senior discount. Hmmm, so I cut my hair short, colored it, thought ok, that's better. Then I dropped Deidre off at Disney and as I was pulling out of the car park, the security guard said"go ahead sir" !!! Well, I didn't know then if I should have an age or a gender crisis. LOL . Decided after that to just be me. No hair color (I 'm getting way too chemically sensitive) and seldom wear makeup for the same reason. I have just embraced the little old lady thing.
Well, that was a LONG post. Just wanted to give you a giggle. Hope today is much better! Love and hugs Phyl
04 Jul 2014, 10:49
Hope you could read that in spite of the typos. Sometimes my fingers and my brain don't communicate well, then autocorrect sneaks some goodies in too. Hugs phyl
05 Jul 2014, 11:36
Phyl,just being YOU is perfect.. I think it was Oscar Wilde,but i might be wrong,who said
Be yourself,everyone else is taken!
Ended up in A n E ( your ER i think!?) for four hours yesterday...gotta sprained wrist as a result of the fall
Couldve been a lot worse
Cant type too much tho so just calling in to leave squidgy hugs xxxx
05 Jul 2014, 14:14
Oh goodness, I'm so glad it wasn't worse, but a sprain is bad enough!! Rest up my friend. Recovering here from "scare the heck out of the dog day" known to everyone else as Independence Day. LOL. My neighbors were setting off noisy fireworks until the wee hours of the morning. Maisie and the kitties didn't appreciate it at all. :-)
Hope you feel better really soon. Hugs
07 Jul 2014, 11:29
Hi Candy, how's the wrist and the rest of you? Hope things are going better today.

Beany, are you buried under Funkos ? Hope you are getting some rest.

Love Phyl
07 Jul 2014, 16:39
Hiiii @MountainMyst..yeh i' m wondering where our little bean is too..
I am ok thks Phyl,wrist isnt too painful.the doc showed me the xrays and showed me where arthritis shows up in my hands.
Glad ive got a splint not a cast.i have to take it off and have a scratch now and again!
how you and the fambly?
Aah Phyl.i hope the pusscats are ok now..i know a dog who's totally traumatised by fireworks,its sad to see her so scared
Ive blown my fast today,will do it tomozz! :like: xXx
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 60 Next
899 posts Page 27 of 60