The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 97 of 111
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 111 Next
No green for me Juliana, no more weight loss in 2013 and I'm off for two weeks of eating in the UK with no weighing opportunities. Consoling myself that I am a stone lighter than I was this time last year which has to be good.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS one and all and will be reporting back in the New Year.
Another greeny here!! Yes, the scales said 69.9 this morning which means I'm nearly into my final target range of 65-67kg, whoop whoop!!

So @Juliana.rivers please turn me green!
okay, so my trend weight is not there yet but the Christmas club rules say you just have to see the target number on the scales, isn't that right?
carorees wrote: Another greeny here!! Yes, the scales said 69.9 this morning which means I'm nearly into my final target range of 65-67kg, whoop whoop!!

So @Juliana.rivers please turn me green!
okay, so my trend weight is not there yet but the Christmas club rules say you just have to see the target number on the scales, isn't that right?

yipppeee yippeee yippeeeee

YOU'VE GONE GREEN @CAROREES!

Rules re green is a personal one and if its when you first see teh 69 then its when you first see the 69 and in any case, the trend weight will follow soon ! so bring on the final target range of 65 - 67

CONGRATULATIONS
Madmois wrote: No green for me Juliana, no more weight loss in 2013 and I'm off for two weeks of eating in the UK with no weighing opportunities. Consoling myself that I am a stone lighter than I was this time last year which has to be good.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS one and all and will be reporting back in the New Year.

Nothing to worry about @Madmois Green will come in January, hopefully.

enjoy the "2 weeks of eating in the UK" lotsa pork pies? chips? im thinking of Jamie Oliver's book GREAT BRITAIN
Chickvic wrote: Number 29 back again :wink: 2.2lb lost this week so still 1.4kg from target but not bothered, have already lost 96.6 lb so am more than happy with my progress this year and I know that the Christmas target will be reached in January!

WOW @CHICKVIC.. 15 KG LOSS IN 2.5 MONTHS!

If there was a prize for the most lost in "raw numbers", youve won

Well done!!
fixedwheel wrote: OK, second go at posting this!

Well, the work that I have done over the last fortnight has caught up on the scales, last week I hadn't changed according to the scales, I just think they were saving the figures for a Christmas pressie!

This morning I am greeted by them saying 13st 0.8lb, so that is 3.8lbs/1.75kg off! WooHoo!!! :grin:

So that is the second Christmas target smashed, will see if I can get the other 0.8lb shifted, so I can be in the 12-somethings for Christmas.

The direction is more important than the speed. It didn't take me a couple of weeks to put all this weight on, and I gave myself a year to shift it, 6 months in I feel so much better, not quite where I want to be yet, but an awful lot closer than I was back in June!

Thanks to my gorgeous OH @minigill for her support, and to everybody else for supporting both of us, as well as everybody on their own journeys.

Have a great Christmas and a wonderful 2014.

John

Jump online on Friday evening and all this great news.

well done John, @fixedwheel on meeting both targets!

Like your attitude about the speed of weight loss. months ago i used to rabbit on about how people (generally) shouldnt be upset by the speed of weight loss on Intermittent fasten as we often have a decade of weight to lose and it may indeed take 6 months, a year or more. its going to take me a year.. admittedly only 7kg but still.

enjoy your new look and enjoy your lovely lady, @minigill
i have to find another kilo of loss in the club to get to 200kg. i better do the members 101-150 check tonight.

im determined to reach 250g by december 25. and maybe 300kg by jan 30 for the "extension"
spanner wrote: Member 76 checking in!
Green me up @juliana.rivers as I am below target!
Final weigh in for me at 59.75kg - I have reached the 50s almost a decade since I saw that number!!

So happy right now!!

and another

well done!!!!

GREEN ALL OVER YUR NAME @SPANNER NOW!

AHHH what a lovely proclamation of success. "a decade since I saw that number"

love it!
No green for me yet, either. I can't believe I've been stuck at 1/2 pound over goal for three weeks now. In spite of correct fasting days and no Christmas goodies to speak of. I can't believe that back when the CC started I decided not to join since I knew I'd be at goal way before Christmas. Then I joined as the Thanksgiving Club. Then I gave up on that.

I'm only aggravated because, like so many of us, I'm a numbers person. I want to see that number! Otherwise, I'm well aware that I am really "there" already, and quite thrilled.

Not sure if I'll fast Monday, or just have a low-cal day, or forget 5:2 entirely till the following week. So you may see a post from me Tuesday, or may not.

Merry Christmas!
No goal for me. I hit a plateau and haven't been able to budge in 2 months. Hopefully I can at least get to what I weighed I started the club. I keep going up and down around 1 or 2 lbs.

Sticking with it but really want to see some more results.
Yippee @Juliana.Rivers

Make me green, Juliana, make me green
I've hit my target, feeling lean!!!!

yesss.... 10 10lb whooo hooooo!!
I've lost a bit more and am just the slightest tad over my interim target, which seemed such a long way away when I set it.

I'm very pleased.
Last weigh in before xmas and I lost a bit more. Lovely to read 79.5kg on my scales! Woohoooooo!!!! I love this WOE. I don't think I have ever done so well on any eating plan/diet in my life. Happy happy happy Yule! x
How fab is that! Incredible weight loss
Respect to us greenies and many thanks to@Juliana.Rivers for her hard work collating x
Number 16 ( honorary ) here, whilst I had no loss to aim for I have maintained my weight very successfully since I reach my target way back in March this year and am still a few pounds under target so I am one VERY HAPPY BUNNY!!!!!! I know this has nothing to do with the Christmas stats but I just wanted to remind everyone who is struggling to keep going, you will get there and more importantly, you WILL STAY THERE!! It was out with the lovely ladies I used to work with the other night and one I had not seen since summer when she looked great, she had shed a load of weight and looked the best I'd ever seen her, I was dismayed to see she had piled it all back on again, such a shame. It just reminded me how easy it is to slip back once you have reached your goal. When I last saw her we both discussed our weight losses with undisguised glee, the other night it was not mentioned, it had become the elephant in the room again and she was clearly sad and angry with herself.

Anyway, well done everyone and if you are on a plateau, enjoy the view as you won't be there for ever, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 97 of 111