General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 28 of 30
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Next
Challenge start weight - 193.2lb/87.63kg
Goal - lose 7lb and maintain
Challenge end weight - 191.2lb/86.73kg
Weight lost - 2lb/0.9kg
Goal met Y/N - no but am maintaining so am more than happy :victory:

I haven't been entirely true to the 5:2 , my fasting has not been perfect and I haven't stuck to 500 cal on most days but I am finding a way of maintaining that suits me and I'm really pleased :lol:
A happy No 20 checking in

Challenge start weight 134.4
Goal 128
Challenge end weight 127.4
Weight lost 5 lbs
Goal met Yes - (phew, just)

Another couple of pounds and I'll be maintaining! Thanks to Penny for running the challenge, the Friday weigh in has kept me on track and focused.

Calling buddy @Spanner are you ok? :?:
Challenge start weight
210lb
Goal
195lb
Challenge end weight
196.8lb
Weight lost
13.2 lb

Goal met Y/N
No but I forgot about my bank hol away so should have adjusted my goal a bit. I am still happy. I am finally under 200 lb and for the first time ever I weigh nearly as much as my 6 ft tall skinny hubby. Plus I have lost 13.2 lb in this challenge. :grin:
Number 16's results:
Challenge start weight: 68kg
Goal: 66.2kg (with secondary goal of waist below 50%)
Challenge end weight: 64.4kg
Weight lost: 1.8kg (it sounds better in imperial ie 4 pounds!)
Goal met Y/N: N (but waist is 49.3% Yay!)

Thank you for running this, @PennyForthem
Yay @Brand-ie - flippin' well done that girl!

13.2lbs??? That's just brilliant! Am delighted for you x

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Very well done all our successes and commiserations to the rest of us. I appear to be doldrumming back and forth here and there ...
Hey ho.
Onwards and ~~~\O/~~~
Well done all you successful Solstice challengers!
And well done too to those who didnt reach target..you tried and thats what matters! More than what i did! :wink: And there's still another whole half of 2014 left to lose and lose...xx
Well done everyone. From reading the thread I think we all had challenges along the way, but some of us more than others. I hope to see you all in the next goal setting challenge thread! Till then, embrace the sun!

@PennyForthem, thanks so much for setting this up. :heart:
Ahh fab pic@scubachickX
Happy Solstice x!
April 21 145.8
June 20 140.8

So that's 5 lbs, though this was the day after a fast, so I'll be up a bit tomorrow. Libra's trend has dropped 4.4 lbs. All below my goal set in late February, and I'm still up for more, which is the most surprising thing.
Can i put my results in early next week. Forgot to weigh myself this morning and already eaten brunch and that was leftover brown rice pudding that I made so too scared to see the scales. And I can feel my jeans are tighter than they should be.
Well done all you lovely losers, maintainers and triers! Above all, everybody met the challenge with gusto. Yes, weigh ins will continue for another few days, then onto, hopefully, a new challenge.
I am happy to report that I weighed in yesterday at 10st 4lbs, 144lbs.

I award a :star: to everyone x
No 13 Langstane posting final weigh in
Starting weight 9st 5lbs
Goal weight 9st 0lbs
End weight 9st 1.5lbs
Goal met - No but happy to have got to where I am.
Will be ready for the next challenge though as the summer holidays are about to start (Scottish teacher!) and I won't be doing much full on fasting although I am going to try 16:8 some of the time.
Number 24 checking in!
Start of challenge weighed 12 stone 12lbs
Now 12 stone 8 lbs
Have lost 4lbs :grin: but not achieved desired weight loss to get to 12 stone 5 lbs but not so far off. It's been very up & down with holidays & weight gains & then losses :frown:
However overall not too bad & I'm up for another challenge because I want to be below 12 stone ASAP & well done to everyone in the challenge. :like:
It's here..Happy Solstice to the Solstice Challengers and many thanks to Penny
10st4Penny..thats fab..! X
image.jpg
image.jpg (16.63 KiB) Viewed 256 times
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Next
445 posts Page 28 of 30