The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

244 posts Page 4 of 17
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17 Next
Re: March Equinox Challenge
22 Jan 2015, 22:34
Please may I join? I'm really sorry to be a late starter - don't know how I missed this challenge starting up, the pre-Xmas one really helped keep me on track.
My weight on Tuesday 20th Jan was 12st 2.75lbs & I'll set a goal of 11st 9lbs for 21st March - thats 7.75lbs & would be just over 2 pounds below my end-of-Xmas-challenge weight - which I maintained for precisely no time at all because Xmas intervened! Big milestones for me are to get under 12 stone (natch!) & under 11st 12, which is my BMI 25 - though I was truly horrified to realise how much flab I was still carrying when I dropped into the magic 'normal BMI' zone at the end of the Xmas challenge!
23 Jan 2015, 02:13
You're not too late! Good luck with your goal :clover: :clover:
23 Jan 2015, 09:21
No 21 checking in and thanks to the virus I've had this week I am 6.5 lb lighter.
23 Jan 2015, 09:24
#5 checking in
13st 2lb starting weight
13st 1lb
-1lb = slow and steady :smile:
23 Jan 2015, 09:46
#10 checking in with a 2.4 lb loss for the week. After being up 2 last week, I'm glad to see any loss!
23 Jan 2015, 10:32
#15 posting a 2 lb loss since starting the challenge :victory:
23 Jan 2015, 13:22
May I join you guys as #29?
You won't have to write much for me (only if I fail :wink: ). I will stay obstain from alcohol until 21 of March then (instead of 14th of March which was my first goal coming with the 10 weeks of fast I have defined in a first step for 2015).
And then I will have a party at the end on 22 :grin:
Cheers and happy goal reaching
Mahalo :clover:
23 Jan 2015, 23:00
MaryAnn wrote: I've somehow gained 1.4kg! I suspect (hope!) most of it is related to back injury inflammation.

Lost 1.1kg overnight. I was pretty sure it wasn't real weight. Phew!
24 Jan 2015, 09:38
#8 checking in at 106.2lbs so I'm within my range of 105-110lbs :cool:
24 Jan 2015, 11:43
Brand-ie wrote: No 21 checking in and thanks to the virus I've had this week I am 6.5 lb lighter.

I hope you are feeling well again Brand-ie :clover:
No 22 checking in & I am so relieved to report a loss of 1lb 8oz! I have been trying so hard to get back on track this week which meant really watching what I ate on my eating days & also two days on which I did some exercise. I'm still struggling mentally with not being able to eat what I want if tempted by sweet carbohydrates :frown: because Christmas seems to have really rotted me up & it's like starting again. 12 stone seems like a big barrier to get past but I feel more encouraged now & I will try & exercise more from now on, weigh daily & record what I eat! Good luck everyone with the challenge :grin:
24 Jan 2015, 12:03
Challenger 18 here. I realise I forgot to post my weigh in results yesterday after putting it in my signature! So after a week with two fasts I lost 3lbs which I am really pleased about, especially since I haven't managed one good fast let alone two for quite a while :) Obviously needed this motivation.
24 Jan 2015, 15:20
#23 checking in.
Well, so much for having a good week. Managed to lose a massive :sarcastic: 1/4 lb. Obviously need to try harder next week.
Current weight 10 st 5.75
loss 1/4 lb
24 Jan 2015, 15:27
26 checking in. 125.4lbs, so within maintenance of 123-127 :smile: :smile: Good luck everyone for the week ahead :like:
24 Jan 2015, 18:30
Call me a coward but I'm not weighing this week as I know I'm heavier than last week, having been unwell and eating rubbish.

Hoping to shake this lurgy off soon and get some decent fasts in.

Good luck everyone!
24 Jan 2015, 18:34
Madcatlady wrote: Call me a coward but I'm not weighing this week as I know I'm heavier than last week, having been unwell and eating rubbish.

If you insist, but I'd rather acknowledge that you're someone who recognises that a number on a scale can have a disproportionate impact on emotional/mental states which is to be avoided post-lurgy. So, good luck for this week, @Madcatlady.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17 Next
244 posts Page 4 of 17