The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

316 posts Page 7 of 22
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22 Next
Ballerina wrote: Just come back from there,gosh, life can get busy on here sometimes :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:

It sure can! Now MUST go and eat my fasting day meal, otherwise at this rate, will be outside my 8 hour window ... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Can I ask do you melt the coconut oil in your mouth to use it for pulling? My coconut oil is solid and I don't have or want a microwave.
Linniecat wrote: Can I ask do you melt the coconut oil in your mouth to use it for pulling? My coconut oil is solid and I don't have or want a microwave.

Yes, just chew it til it melts, then swish around. :grin:
Thank you. I will give it a try and I'm loving it in my coffee at the moment and its yummy :grin:
Currently "chewing" oil & swishing as I pack for my Devon & South Wales holiday, mustn't forget tissues for drooling as I CANNOT start washing & ironing again :grin:
See you in two weeks unless I can find wifi :like: & stay linked :clover:
We will follow the trail of drool all over the South West :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enjoy your hol Isis, we'll talk amongst ourselves while you're gone! :like: :clover: :heart:
Silverdarling wrote.............

"We will follow the trail of drool all over the South West"...................

Which reminded me about the conversation I had with the lovely lady in H &B whilst buying, or should that have been wasting my money, on cocoflamingnut oil, snail slime is the next big thing about to hit us, not literally I hope, yuk, yuk and thrice yuk! She gave me the write up to read about it as she is presently trialling it for H&B. Do not see me slopping snail slime on my face, oh, makes me heave just to think about it. :shock: :shock: :shock:

You read it here first!!!! :geek:

As long as it's for applying and not swishing I could cope with it :sick:
Ballerina, if using the oil on your face, just do your body first then rub the already slightly oiled hands on your face. Its just the barest trace you need on your face. Its not like the blobs of Nivea we all remember our mothers using.
As for the swishing, its so warm here at the moment that my coconut oil is fully liquid in its jar, so I need a teaspoon to start. I can tell what the temperature is, just by dipping my fingers in the pot, solid coconut oil, put a jumper on. Liquid oil just a t'shirt. I still haven't done it yet as its supposed to be done before you have anything to eat or drink isn't it? I don't even wake up till I've had my first 2 mugs of tea.

I may suggest it to my son though, as he like to have white teeth.
Seriously - SNAIL SLIME?!?!?!? :shock: No Way Jose!!! Not going to happen, yech, unh unh! Seriously grossed out here (can you tell?)! :lol:
Debbie, I'm with you on this one, Wendy Darling can do the trials for us methinks :shock:

Snail slime?? :-o :bugeyes: Why??
It seems it makes skin look younger, or something! I just googled it as I was beginning to think I might have had a bad dream, but, no, snail slime is the new miracle skin cream. Why? Because we're worth it but I think we are all worth more than having some escargot mucus slathered on our faces, I'll give this one a miss :shock:

:musical: :musical: :musical: :musical: :musical:
Just read all the posts about oil pulling - well, I gave it a go this morning, but no one warned me about the sound effects when swishing and I was laughing so much I thought I was going to have a major spillage! No one has mentioned this, so perhaps it's because I have a few gaps in my teeth that make such tuneful noises? 10 minutes was my maximum which seemed to go on forever!
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22 Next
316 posts Page 7 of 22