The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

610 posts Page 17 of 41
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 41 Next
Hi folks - just checking in - delighted with a 3lb loss this week - 6lb in total so well on track. Getting on top of paperwork this week so exercise has been down and the weather has been not that great to get the swims in - how i managed it i don;t know :shock: Now i have less that 100lb to lose to get to my final goal so a it of a milestone.
Many thanks for running this challenge @cblasz :cool:
No 12 checking in

Last week 127.2
This week 127
Loss this week 0.2 lb
Loss since challenge began 0.4lbs
Amount left to lose is 3lbs

@spanner hope the summer cold is on its way out and you are feeling better. Blimey these last few pounds are naughty. I guess I'm almost in maintenance. :?:

@cblasz hang in there! It is hard to keep focused and mindful during busy periods. What is your plan for next week?
#3 checkin

On my holiday week and the week after, I gained 1.1kg. My two fast days this week kept me popping into the bathroom - a bit like I was stuck in a revolving door. Hence I've lost that 1.1kg and another 100 grms besides. My measurements didn't alter all that much so I'm thinking it was water and not fat. See what this week's fast days achieve.
I'm wondering how I will ever lose 13lb by the end of this challenge…guess that's why it's a challenge. :razz:
Checking in a day early because of going on holiday for a week.
Despite 4:3ing & extra exercise this week I have only lost 12oz! I find it very disappointing & at this rate I will never meet my challenge goal. I am going to try very hard not to put on any weight whilst away & walk much more & probably won't be able to fast but will 16:8 each day.
Very well done to those of you managing to lose more weight than me! I am very envious & wish I could regularly lose more than one pound. :cry:
12st 5lb start weight
11st 13lb today
Total loss of 6lb so far
#18 checking in with another one pound lost. So that makes a total of two pounds lost so far on the challenge.
Number 19 checking in. I have lost one pound this week (plus the three that appeared after last weekend!)
That means I have lost 4.5 since the challenge began. We are going away for the weekend so I must try to keep an eye on carbs and booze!
Good luck to the Friday weigher's.
x
No 23 checking in and this week 2lb has vanished so YAY. That's a total of 5.5lb since the start of the challenge so doing better than I thought tbh.
Isis wrote: Checking in a day early because of going on holiday for a week.
Despite 4:3ing & extra exercise this week I have only lost 12oz! I find it very disappointing & at this rate I will never meet my challenge goal. I am going to try very hard not to put on any weight whilst away & walk much more & probably won't be able to fast but will 16:8 each day.
Very well done to those of you managing to lose more weight than me! I am very envious & wish I could regularly lose more than one pound. :cry:

@Isis I have just looked at your progress tracker and I am totally jealous. You have a very, very obvious downward trend. Well done on your loss this week :like:
Checking in several days late...life has caught up with me recently. Only did one day last week and stuffed myself the rest of the time. A thoroughly deserved 3 lbs up! Haven't had a fast day this week yet. Planning to do tomorrow (sat) but I know it won't save me. Back on the wagon for real from Monday.
Well done to all those who have kept the faith!
Hi @cblasz Member #10 reporting in with a
1kg loss this week
Total_loss on springing into fall challenge = is that 1kg
Happy with that :like:
Hi! Thanks for setting this up!
I haven't been successful on any of the challenges. I've been really great at maintaining for this past year - but I wasn't trying to maintain! I was trying to lose!
So I'd like to join this challenge to lose 9 lbs. That will put me at 160 lbs which is a number I haven't seen in many years. I plan to be very strict on my fasts, and try to do only one meal. I tend to split it into two, but since I'm off work right now I think this might help.
Hi everyone!
Thanks for your posts and checking in. As I said, I've been busy, but it's been good busy. I'm off for the summer and have a lot more social activities and catching up on appts. and such. Next week should be a little calmer. I will WI tomorrow, but not sure how it will go. I'm exercising a lot and fasting when I can, but I probably need to choose my foods better when I'm out and such. I'm going to keep at it and hope to lose a little bit and then I can really get back into high gear when school starts again and I have my structure and routine back!

Anyway! Welcome @nycnyc2013 - you are #64!

Congrats to the "losers"! @Sue.Q @Brand-ie @Slimmer @Tuesday @Karenm @Isis @chinchin @Lizbean @croftmaclean @niamo @Minsmum @egregious @Annurca @deMuralist @Tammae @Hazelnut20 @scubachick @Emerald17 @piper You are an inspiration to the rest of us!

If you are struggling (like me) hang in there, @RachelC @spanner @Romany05 @Patchworkperson @Katharina We just have to keep at it and hope our bodies catch up with us soon!

Keep those check ins coming, I've heard from a lot of you, but there's a lot of MIA challengers too!
Ok, I have tried to update the front page with everyone's progress so far and am copying it here. I need to work on spacing, but hopefully you get the idea. If there is no number by your name or it's wrong, please just let me know! If you haven't checked in yet, we'd love to hear from you. According to my calculations, we have lost 59 lbs. as a group so far!! Not too bad!

Name | goal | so far
#1 @cblasz - 13 lbs. | +1
#2 @justdee - l0 lbs. | + 0.2
#3@chinchin - 13 lbs. | 0.2
#4 @piper - 9 lbs. | 2.8
#5 @bobshouse - 14 lbs. |
#6 @Juliana.Rivers - 13 lbs. |
#7 @Badgirl666 - 14 lbs. |
#8 @Azureblue - 7 lbs. | 3
#9 @Karenm - 14 lbs. | 6
#10 @Sue.Q - 7 lbs. | 2.2
#11 @Pennyforthem - 5 lbs. |
#12 @Lizbean - 3.4 lbs. | 0.4
#13 @carieoates - 11 lbs. | 2
#14 @Patchworkperson - 14 lbs. | 2
#15 @CandiceMarie - 7 lbs. |
#16 @Katharina - 6 lbs. | +0.2
#17 @scubachick - 7 lbs. | 4
#18 @Tuesday - 9 lbs. | 2
#19 @Slimmer - 14 lbs. | 4.5
#20 @Hazelnut20 - 14 lbs. | 3
#21 @Wendy Darling - 7 lbs. | +2
#22 @Gill - 10 lbs. | 1
#23 @Brand-ie - 14 lbs. | 5.5
#24 @aspires01 - 12 lbs. |
#25 @peebles - 7 lbs. |
#26 @Maggiee - 6 lbs. |
#27 @PeonyBlue - 15 lbs. | 2
#28 @suzyq - 10 lbs. |
#29 @janeg - 5.5 lbs. |
#30 @langstane - maintain |
#31 @Bracken - 8 lbs. |
#32 @MaryAnn - 8 lbs. |
#33 @gillymary - 5.5 lbs. |
#34 @WooDan - 12 lbs. |
#35 @swissmiss - 8 lbs. |
#36 @JanPartly - 6 lbs. |
#37 @deMuralist - 10 lbs. | 7.6
#38 @DoodlePuppet - 14 lbs. |
#39 @hari_b - 7 lbs. |
#40 @eyup - 5 lbs. |
#41 @Isis - 14 lbs. |
#42 @BeancounterKay - 14 lbs. |
#43 @egregious - 10 lbs. | 1.75
#44 @alexsid - 14 lbs. |
#45 @Julieathome - 10 lbs. |
#46 @Judithn - 10 lbs. |
#47 @Swuddly - 14 lbs. |
#48 @Hannahcolledge - 7 lbs. |
#49 @Motherof2 - 10 lbs. |
#50 @Rbrum - 13 lbs. |
#51 @Nikipins - 9 lbs. |
#52 @niamo - 6 lbs. |
#53 @Annurca - 3 lbs. | 0
#54 @croftmaclean - 14 lbs. | 6
#55 @daydreamer21 - 12 lbs. |
#56 @RachelC - 14 lbs. | +3
#57 @Emerald17 - 16 lbs. | 0
#58 @spanner - 7.7 lbs. | 2
#59 @sweet21 - 10 lbs. |
#60 @minsmum - 7 lbs. |
#61 @Tammae - 10 lbs. | 4
#62 @Memory - 12 lbs. |
#63 @Romany05 - 8 lbs. | 3.5
#64 @nycnyc2013 - 9 lbs. |
@cblasz I checked in earlier this week with a 1.5 lb loss :)
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 41 Next
610 posts Page 17 of 41