The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

215 posts Page 10 of 15
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15 Next
I'm still here too after completing 12 weeks on this WOE. Like Horseygirl this is the longest I have stuck at an eating plan and fasting twice a week is now a habit. I too can leave food on my plate and dont feel I have to eat everything. Weight loss has been slow but my clothes are looser are people are noticing I'm looking slimmer.
I love it and can't see me changing except, perhaps, to try a liquid fast now and again. For the past 2 fasts I haven't felt many hunger pangs so might give it a go on Thursday.
So, here we are in June and how many of us are still here?
Still here, converted a few members of my family along the way. People at work have noticed how much weight I've lost and I plan to continue. :)
I'm not. ;)
Just realised I'm at my three month mark too! Hadn't even realised, it doesn't feel like I've been dieting at all. When I first started it was mainly out of curiosity -- can I only eat 500 cals in 1 day? And I started noticing results and have had no reason or urge to stop since - Brilliant!!
I am on 11 weeks this week so I suppose I have to wait till next week before I can claim the 3 months . I am at my target weight now but would like to loose a few more lb's If I could only stop the wrinkles appearing on my face and get rid of the granny tummy. (I have always been a dreamer. :wink:
I'm still here! I just love this way of eating, especially as it is so flexible. I started at the end of January so it's over 4 months for me. My progress is slow compared to some, but I'm fine with that. I still haven't persuaded my OH to join me though. I'll still be here next year and beyond, and there may well be less of me by then. :grin: Well done everyone! :star:
I'm still here & my OH has been fasting today at work. This week I will fast tomorrow to coincide with a fasting health screening check. It was so easy losing the weight I put on whilst away for a few days. I have just noticed the thread on 16:8ing that I might try to pep my body because I don't really need to eat breakfast everyday. It is nice to see so many of you who started in January keeping going & you longer than that 5:2ers are inspiring.
I'm still here. When I use to go on a diet, I would know exactly how long I had been on it. This woe suits me perfectly. I tweek it every so often so it does not feel like a diet - just a life style.
I'll be here. I just had a 4-day bash -- friends, wedding, birthday etc. -- and managed to gain 5 lbs in that short time.... Today is a fast day, and I suspect I won't lose all of this as water weight (HA!)! So I'm thinking I'll be around for the long haul. I doubt I'll ever get to "maintenance" mode!
Five months on, still here, hopefully still losing though I will check the scales tomorrow. Might reach a satisfactory weight by Christmas ...
I'm still here and now going into 4th month.
Yep, still here, this is a life long commitment now :smile: I've been doing this for 7 months (started November last year) - still going strong - little sign of flagging !
That's a first for me I can tell you. The weight's still coming off, albeit slowly :victory:
2 days to go to my 3 month anniversary on 5.2 At the moment doing 6.1 but will go back to 5.2 next week. It's funny but I find 6.1 harder than 5.2, not the fast day itself but think I am overeating on the 6. However I am sleeping a lot better...?! Hope to be doing 5.2 or a variation of it FOR LIFE!
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15 Next
215 posts Page 10 of 15