The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 39 of 48
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 48 Next
Member #86 checking in with a 250g loss!! Not much to brag about but the scales are moving and I am so close to my target never mind Easter Challenge goal that I know it will be slow going!

To my buddy @Lizbean - hope you are not too disappointed! It is likely to be water weight and unfortunately we all have weeks where the scales don't move despite best efforts. Chin up as we say in the north :smile:

Right two weeks to go people!!
:bunny: #72 @ 138 lbs.

I finally broke my month long stall with a 2 lb. loss this week by doing 4:3 for a change.
Only two weeks & three more pounds left to go.

Best wishes all on your continued progress towards the finish line & reaching your goals by Easter.

Keep on, keeping on! :like: ~ Ann
No 5 reporting in. Loss of 1/4 lb. Oh dear I really did blow it yesterday. Having a half fast today to make up.
No. 67 reporting.
Stuck at 67.2 kg (after mega-partying/wedding weekend). The target is looking difficult but I'll try and get as close to it as possible.
#77 here!

Good week this week, 3lb loss. :grin: keep it up

:clover:
Yay....@Little Boo that's brilliant. Very well done!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
#28 checking in after a couple of weeks holiday. I reached my 10 stone, seven pound target, then went away to Germany. Came back on Monday with a gain of 2 pounds, and am now busy trying to get rid of it! Maybe by Easter! Good luck fellow fasters!
91.7kg today but trendline says 90.6kg
Woke up this morning and when I looked in the mirror I saw a swollen face so I wasn't so surprised to see this big number on the scale. 1kg more than last week.
Something has to start happening if I am to reach my goal
icefast wrote: 91.7kg today but trendline says 90.6kg
Woke up this morning and when I looked in the mirror I saw a swollen face so I wasn't so surprised to see this big number on the scale. 1kg more than last week.
Something has to start happening if I am to reach my goal

Did you have good fast days in the past week @icefast? I can usually attribute a weight gain over a week to one or two bad days or bad fast days. Then i self talk and say i will never do that again. sometimes i listen :grin:
slimnana wrote: :bunny: #72 @ 138 lbs.

I finally broke my month long stall with a 2 lb. loss this week by doing 4:3 for a change.
Only two weeks & three more pounds left to go.

Best wishes all on your continued progress towards the finish line & reaching your goals by Easter.

Keep on, keeping on! :like: ~ Ann

Great stuff @slimnana The extra fast day can make such a difference in my opinion. A whole 1500 or more calorie deficit (or thereabouts)
Hello everybody

The Easter challenge has not quite gone according to my plan and as well as that of the Valentine one.

Still, I am now at 92kg and I probably will not make it to the goal but I will sure give it a good try and get as close as I can. :doh:

A test this week has shown I have a reflux Ulcer and a hiatus hernia, and together with the Diabetes type 2 readings, I really need to be much more mindful what food and drink I am putting into my body together with increase the exercise.

cheers everybody

Maggie :smile: :smile:
Hooray member 4 checking in with a loss of 1 & 1/2 lbs.! I have finally managed to get below 13 stone & I feel very happy :grin: But I don't think I can make my Easter Challenge of reaching 12 stone 7 lbs but might make my extended Christmas Challenge of 12 stone 12 lbs by Easter! only two months too late :lol:
Well done everyone who has lost weight this week & if you have gained or stayed the same just keep on trying like me :like: :clover:
Am a happy #58 again this week with another pound lost! 1.5 to go!!

Keep going everyone - the end is near (in a good way...) :grin:
I have slightly exceeded my Easter target and am hoping to sit at this level until after Easter in order to prevent any outfit crises at an important event over Easter.

I have managed to stay put this week, which is great, but I have been quite abstemious, which doesn't really bode well for when I'm wanting to maintain on a permanent basis. I can see that I will have to be very careful and do pretty much as I have been doing over the last eight months. That has meant generally eating less than TDEE every single day. I clearly need to up my activity levels if I want a feast at any time. This way of eating obviously has to be for life now.
Hello, checking in a day late and have stayed the same this week. Keep changing my goal weight, which I know isn't the point but I put it up to 66kg a month or so ago and have now dropped it back to 64kg, which seems more realistic. Have drunk too much alcohol on feast days this week and went home to parents last weekend and ate way more that I normally do. So to stay the same isn't too bad.
Good luck to all for a great loss next week!
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 39 of 48