The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

245 posts Page 10 of 17
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17 Next
Re: justdee's progress
16 Jun 2014, 13:13
After 2 nonfastdays I'm still the same weight as last weigh in (Sat), very pleased with this and hoping it gives me a head start on this week.
19 Jun 2014, 08:16
Well my weight staying the same over the weekend did seem to give me a head start. Just posted this in the 4:3 tent and wanted to put it here too.
I had a successful fast yesterday (wednesday, 2nd fast of the week) and this morning I'm below my lowest weight on this WOE. YEAH!!!!!!! That means at last I've got rid of my xmas gain. It's only taken 6 months of up and down, just got to keep it going down now. Tempted to fill my tracker in today as I'm just under my mini goal but think I will leave it until Saturday as I may relax if I fill it in today. So today is a nonfastday and I've been up for 2 and a half hour, I don't feel hungry and don't know what to eat to break my fast. I know I could make today a 16:8 but I think going without today will make my last fast of the week (tomorrow) much harder. I think I'll bake a nice cake later (sorry todays fasters). I know I'll only be able to manage a small piece as stomach won't be able to take anymore than that. Oh I love 4:3 :grin:
21 Jun 2014, 20:43
This 4:3 week was an easy one for me. Monday and Wednesdays fast went really well, the days between fast I didn't feel hungry and ate just so I didn't mess up my fastdays. Fridays fast was good too until about 9pm. The munchies monster turned up and that was that. I ended up going about 250cals over :( . This morning I still had a good loss on the scale. 2.8lbs down. Thursday morning it was another lb down but my visit from the munchies monster changed that. Next week I'll try to complete all my fast, I think I gave in because I knew I'd done really well all week and would still have a good loss. I'm not going to worry about last nights nibbles, I'm learning all the time, at least the scale is moving easily again. I'm at my pre-xmas weight now and at next weeks weigh in I'm aiming to beat Thursdays new low. I'm 12 stone 0.4 (168.4) again now. 12stone has been my sticking point, I've not been able to get in to the 11's for years and years, now I know I'm going to do it.
Today I went swimming for the first time this year and will be going daily for the rest of the summer. Note to self: you can only burn calories in the pool if you swim.
21 Jun 2014, 20:55
Great news Dee you'll blast your way through that sticking point sometime soon especially with the walking and now swimming, that sounds so lovely.
:clover: :clover: PLUS. :clover: :clover:
Do you know how close you are to going out of the red!!!

Yes were scale obsessed and forget the more important numbers, that's one hell of a new goal for you and one you'll reach very soon deffo. :heart: lucky girl.
worry not about the munchie monster he just tries his luck now and again especially with a young woman like you @justdee testing your hormones. Lol
22 Jun 2014, 13:33
I have to confess not much walking has been going on this last week, it's been so hot, must get back to it. Thanks for pointing out my BMI @Sue.Q . I didn't even notice that. My new goal will be to get out of the red, I think that's about 10lbs away. I will aim to drop 10lbs over the summer, I know that doesn't sound a lot for the whole summer but with all the yummy BBQ's and the up's and down's of this WOE I think that's a good goal. I'm off to the springing into fall thread now to sign up. :)
22 Jun 2014, 15:06
See you there! You are doing so well. Hope to join you once I have sorted out my head!
22 Jun 2014, 15:11
Dee at this moment in time your 10lbs sounds like a very LOT of weight to lose to me, especially at this very moment with a BBQ for a little later for us, well that means I don't stand in a blistering hot kitchen,
no the OH stands over a hot machine while I rustle up a cold fresh salad, don't you just love summer. :heart: :heart:
Enjoy your refreshing swimming sessions @justdee
I'm back in the 4:3 tent willingly tomorrow :like:
22 Jun 2014, 17:58
My head is in a good place at the mo @bobshouse but I'm fully aware of how quickly that can change. I have to keep my eye on the ball now more than ever, if I slip now it could keep sliding until the end of summer. I'm holding on tight to the wagon.
Enjoy your bbq @Sue.Q for tomorrow we fast. 10lbs sounds ok to me because I'm losing at the mo but it may sound loads this time next week. I've had a good weekend so far. I went a bit crazy yesterday but haven't had very much at all today. I felt I could have fasted today and even considered doing ADF over the summer. After thinking about it for 5 minutes I figured 4:3 (M/W/F) is working for me so if it isn't broken and all that. Good luck on the challenge ladies :)
22 Jun 2014, 19:36
Eaten far too much, thank goodness it is a fast day tomorrow! Have dug out my pedometer too and strapped it on! Looked at fitbit but too pricey, might put it on the list for the bearded gentleman in red!
22 Jun 2014, 20:20
Oh what a good idea @bobshouse. Same for me with the fitbit, would love one but don't really want to spend that much on a bit of plastic that tells me my step count and how long I've slept for etc. So it will be my reward. If I am under 11 stone and still on this WOL (can't see that changing), I will get myself one for xmas. They'll probably be a new model out by then too.
28 Jun 2014, 15:08
This past week wasn't a great one for me. I didn't want to do any of my fast and ate way to much cr@p on non-fastdays. I did a full fast on Monday and Friday but Wednesday only lasted until about 8pm. Really not good enough as the scale told me this morning with a 1 lb gain. The funny thing about this week is that after Mondays fast I gained weight. That's the first time I've gained after a fastday and I don't know if that put me off for the whole week. Anyway for this week I'll be doing 4:3 and lower carb, I really want to get to 11stone something.
28 Jun 2014, 18:18
You can do this @justdee
The one thing I keep relearning is a once a week weigh in on Boots scales. Our so called good home scales had huge fluctuations, even depending whereabouts on the floor I place them! Don't be disheartened as you did 2 fasts anyway.
On reading your earlier posts, I see your aiming for less than 11 stone. My current aim is 11st5lb, which I managed last oct/nov. I don't think I'll be even attempting the 10s.
Keep on keeping on Dee :heart:
29 Jun 2014, 17:47
Thanks @karenm, at the moment I'm try to get below 12stone. I've just got to just keep at it.
I've had an ok weekend, feeling very full whenever I eat. Looking forward to fastday tomorrow. My tracker is the same as yours Karen. Mine says I'll be at goal in 115 weeks, wow. I chose not to have it reset so others can see that it's still do-able even if we don't manage it the first time. I sometimes think about resetting it for motivation but I think it helps me as it is. When I look at it, it reminds me how easy it is to put it all back on again.
I've got my fingers crossed that with a solid 4:3 and lower carb this week, I'll be below 12st (168lbs) on Saturday.
29 Jun 2014, 18:15
For some reason I can't view people's tracker, inc yours. Don't know what's going on!
I'd like to see 11 something on Friday, but I suspect it may be the following week :wink:
29 Jun 2014, 18:49
@justdee & @Karenm
You lucky girls I dream of seeing the number 11 alas no never but would welcome seeing the 12s one day
Come on now you two we can at least get closer to our goals with a good low carb 4:3 week :like: as you know Dee I was aiming for a 20yr lowest hopefully this week but I got my maths a bit wrong looking very doubtful for Friday but I'm still going for it anyway, are you both gonna give it your all with an old woman for company?
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17 Next
245 posts Page 10 of 17