The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

245 posts Page 11 of 17
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17 Next
Re: justdee's progress
29 Jun 2014, 19:54
Hi @sue.q, I did mon, Thursday and Saturday last week, but I'm going to be sticking to 5:2 from now on, so that I've got 4:3 as my standby for the plateau!
I'm doing Monday and Thursday and from Tuesday we will be going low carb and cutting processed down to a minimum. Will that do? x
29 Jun 2014, 20:03
Yes that'll do @Karenm. Some of my 4:3 weeks are more like 2*5 fastdays but im finding the
lower carb/high veggie days lots more filling so that's my route from now on, I did 4:3 with great success 8 months last year and I've struggled this year for whatever reason went onto 5:2 for a while until i felt strong enough to return to 4:3 ive put in a cautious weekend and fairly low carb without feeling im missing out on feed days, because obviously I've still a very lot of weight to get rid of. :clover:
29 Jun 2014, 20:06
Lets go for it and have a good loss next weigh in. I'm going to start walking again tomorrow, I've not been for some time. Do me a favor @sue.Q, If you don't see me in the walking tent tomorrow, please get on my case about it. The walking really helps with my weight loss but more importantly it lifts my mood and puts me in the right head space. My mood has been up and down for the last few weeks, this = no walking, no walking = feeling a bit down, I can see the pattern.
29 Jun 2014, 20:08
ps can you tell me how to write on my signature, I can't find it since the change over :confused:

Edit: Found it, thanks. :)
29 Jun 2014, 20:13
Will do deffo @justdee To be truthful I've not walked very far all week myself so I'll do a morning walk with you that's a deal, :like: even if you only do one circuit of your hill that would be a great starting point.
So tomorrow we Fast willingly
& Tomorrow we walk willingly
I'm doing back2back Mon + Tues again this week plus a cautious Wed feed day 3rd Fast on Thurs. :clover: :clover: :clover:
29 Jun 2014, 20:17
Deal. Not sure I could go up there twice, I'm out of practice and it's much hotter now. I'm going to go first thing and then for a swim. Not done much swimming yet but will start of slow tomorrow and build on it everyday.
29 Jun 2014, 20:36
I'm working tomorrow. 2 pedis and 3 manis, possibly an extra pedi. This means I'll be sat on my little step all day. Youngest is off school tomorrow so can't walk when I get home. I've refused work for Tuesday, so will walk then.
I've done lots of reading and it seems that stress can play it's part in halting weight loss so I'm not really expecting too much over next month :frown:
05 Jul 2014, 13:12
I weighed in today and I've gained 0.2lb since last week. It's that time of the month so I know it's not a true weight because of extra water but just wish the scale would go the way I want it to. I've been good all week, done my 3 fast, the weight should be dropping off. Every time I get near 12st I can't get past it. Wonder if the longer you've had the fat the harder it is to get rid of. I really thought I would break through this week with 4:3 and lower carb but my body had other ideas. Thinking of going back to 5:2 for a bit and just not weighing (if that's even possible), just to take the pressure off and see what happens, worried I'll gain now on 5:2 though as not losing on 4:3. :(
05 Jul 2014, 13:34
@justdee, I did 4:3 this week and lost no weight. Due to a hysterectomy a few years ago, I don't even know whether it's TOTM. I am jot fasting today as I got hungry earlier so had some pineapple and a bit of cheese, now munching on sunflower seeds. :frown:
I am also worried that I'll not lose again this week as I'm only doing 5:2 :frown:
We can do this though xxx :heart: xxx
05 Jul 2014, 18:01
Thanks @Karenm. This weeks plan is do 16:8 and 5:2, I don't miss breakfast so should be easy. Also I'm going to start setting the alarm so I get up before it's too hot and go for a walk, most days. I'm going to also drink more water. It's really hot here, 40 degrees or more most days so don't think I'm drinking enough. Let's hope this weeks loss shows on the scale next week for us both. Good luck hun :clover:
05 Jul 2014, 18:24
@justdee
Good luck with your plan for next week Dee, I do think there will be a loss for you especially if you put in a cautious week that was such a tiny gain and not worth stressing about, and because you'll be holding water this week, and strangely enough not drinking enough water hinders this process I'm guilty of that one myself big time did great with fluids on my 2 back2back Mon/Tues then rubbish rest of the week, ive got to go very careful myself because my loss was very small indeed I need to recalculate my feed days also because my TDEE us going down so my 2 courses on some fastdays will probably have to go or go back to my meatfree F/days which were very filling full of veggies. :clover: :clover: :clover:
05 Jul 2014, 19:47
Thanks sue, we've just got to keep on keeping on. We will hit our new lows one day. At least we're in control and not piling it on. :) :clover: :clover:
12 Jul 2014, 10:25
I did 5:2 this week (mon/fri), was going to do 16:8 too be that just didn't happen. Anyway I've lost 1lb this week and I'm at 168.6lb (12st 0.6lbs). I don't know if I should do 4:3 or 5:2 next week. It has been a really easy, relaxed week only doing 2 fast so may stick with that for now.
12 Jul 2014, 11:05
Hi @justdee
If you've enjoyed your relaxed 5:2 week, then I'd stick with that. I don't do the .lbs so my weight is pretty much the same as yours! I too would live to get below 12 stone next week. I'm doing mon and Thursday fasts this week and 19:5 when I can.
So I will see you around the forums this week and we will beat this dratted 12 stone barrier together xxx :heart: xxx
12 Jul 2014, 15:41
You're on @karenm, I think I'll do Mon/Thurs with you, it makes no odds to me in summer as I lose track of days. Well done this week, I'm sure by next weigh in those Boots scales will show 11.something for you. Hope you're having a good break at MIL. Here's to a good week :drink:
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17 Next
245 posts Page 11 of 17