The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

245 posts Page 12 of 17
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17 Next
Re: justdee's progress
12 Jul 2014, 15:53
Having a lovely time. We've just been with them to help buy a VW T4 camper van (a newer camper to our T25)
It's got me fired up to get our Cyril cleaned up, I'm off to buy new foam this week and I'll reupholster him! :cool:
We can both aim for that elusive 11 something next week. It's a smaller target, so I can stay motivated! :wink:
12 Jul 2014, 19:40
Well done @justdee On your weightloss this week :like:
Yes if you're happier doing 5:2 stay with it and go with caution on your 5 feed days.
Good luck to you @Dee & @Karenm :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
Hope you both see the 11s this next week. :like:
13 Jul 2014, 17:15
Thanks @Sue.Q. I'm just going to see how I feel regarding the 5:2 v's 4:3. I'm not eating very much on non-fastdays at the mo. Not counting cals or anything but not going mad, must be the heat. I'm still not walking, keep telling myself I'll walk tomorrow but it's not happening. Fancy meeting up in the walking tent tomorrow? a fastday walk will give us a good start to the week. I think I'm going to get in to the 11s very soon, when my weight goes up after nonfastdays it's not been going up as high for the last few weeks, so I'm waiting for the drop any day. If I could just get myself out walking again I'm sure it'll happen. Good luck this week hun :clover: :)

This is the week for us @karenm, I can feel it. 11's here we come :) If you want to buddy up I'll be you're buddy. We've kind of already buddied up as we've got the same mini goals. I've already got a buddy too but she's often not around and has a very busy life, I have room for another. :)
13 Jul 2014, 18:09
@justdee That's a deal we'll both go walking on tomorrow's fastday deal!!!! . :like: :like: :like:
Unfortunately mine will be a drive to deliver 3 big bags to the charity shop then a look around the town
( not my local town)
No more buying for me though I've got to stop coz I'm getting close to needing therapy. Lol
When I return I'll probably go a short real walk across the fields next to the river, I'm mentally back on track done a couple of quite good days and very low carb today so my "high" as returned and motivation sorted along with you @Dee and @Karenm I'm also hoping for a new low so let the three muskateers make this week count!!!! DEAL. :like:

Edit to add:: Great idea you three together now @pinchypops has returned you can all motivate each other Well done good choices. :heart: :heart: :heart:
13 Jul 2014, 19:47
Deal :like: :like: @Sue.q see you in the walking tent tomorrow. :)
@karenm, @pinchypops and myself would make a good team. What do you think girls? :)
13 Jul 2014, 20:47
@justdee :heart: @pinchypops :heart: @karenm
Think that's a pretty good team :grin:
13 Jul 2014, 20:49
Karenm wrote: @justdee :heart: @pinchypops :heart: @karenm
Think that's a pretty good team :grin:

:like: :heart: Brilliant Team :heart: :like:
@justdee @pinchypops & @Karenm
14 Jul 2014, 13:23
Yeah!!!! Welcome new buddy @karenm. We will see the 11s soon :grin:
14 Jul 2014, 15:34
The closeness of 11s is what's keeping me on the straight and narrow this week!
I am actually feeling quite hungry now, but waiting for MD (middle daughter) to get home from work.
We can do this Dee :like: :heart: :clover:
Did you manage a walk today? x
14 Jul 2014, 18:21
@justdee, @SueQ - I've not gone anywhere! Just been busy - fasting today xx
14 Jul 2014, 19:19
Hi pinchy, I knew you were around. Hope you don't mind me asking karenm to buddy up with us, she's very nice :) and I think the 3 of us will make a good team. pinchy meet @karenm, karen meet @pinchypops. :meeting: :)
I've had a good fast today, chicken and ratatouille for my evening meal. I didn't count the cals but don't think it's anywhere near 500 as didn't eat very much. I've also been for a swim and a short walk, not a bad fast day at all.
Karen you need to think of a new mini goal, you'll need one very soon, bring on the 11s. How's your weight loss going pinchy?
Hope you've both had an easy fastday. :)
14 Jul 2014, 20:10
@justdee & @KarenM - excellent new buddies!

Weight loss is going well in terms of people telling me that I look slimmer and my clothes feeling better, however, it's not really telling on the scales. I'm not going to get too hung up on numbers!

How is it going for both of you??

Today I've had mango, sea bass with quinoa, minted yoghurt and salad for lunch and a big veggie stir fry for supper.

Second fast tomorrow - passion fruit, banana and coconut water smoothie for breakie and some quinoa with left over stir fry and maybe some turkey for lunch :heart:
14 Jul 2014, 20:17
Today's fast was ok <500 cals, but I have been struggling with dizziness today. I'm still hooking my blanket and not eating any more.
How has your fast been? xxx :heart: xxx
14 Jul 2014, 20:29
Good for you @pinchypopsthe scale never tells a true story just a rough guess. I've been around the 12st mark for weeks, I keep thinking I'll get in to the 11s but then the number on the scale pings back up again. It's got to happen soon as the numbers aren't pinging up as high. Do you always do back to back now? I don't know how you do it, I couldn't.
Hope the dizziness has gone @karenm, you have been busy, you probably needed a few extra cals.
Think we need to start our own threat to chat on. Oooh what should we call it? :grin:
14 Jul 2014, 20:40
Three fast ladies?
@justdee
@pinchypops
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17 Next
245 posts Page 12 of 17